📋 About FLAG Network
An Internet of Blockchains on Ethereum
As a protocol and a framework, FLAG Network is developed for building and connecting blockchain networks that are compatible with Ethereum. It also assembles scalable solutions on Ethereum that support a multi-chain Ethereum ecosystem.
About the FLAG Network
FLAG Network is an open-source project which is built and developed by decentralized groups of contributors here, there, and everywhere.
Constructed by and for developers
FLAG Network is a combination of the best of Ethereum and sovereign blockchains and turns those into a full-fledged multi-chain system.
FLAG Network is born to solve the pains that come along with Blockchains, such as high-cost on gas fees or slow speeds, without weakening the security of transactions. This is a multi-chain system that is quite similar to other ones such as Polkadot, Avalanche, Cosmos, etc. However, it comes up with at least three major outstanding advantages:
- FLAG Network makes it possible to fully take advantage of Ethereum’s network effects
- FLAG Network intrinsically provides a more secure environment
- FLAG Network offers a more open and powerful world for participants
Things to overcome
Though we have chosen Ethereum - one of the most popular platforms - as the blockchain for development, it still bears some imperfections.
- Low Throughput to be offered
- Poor UX (gas, delayed PoW finality)
- Non-sovereign (shared throughput which leads to clogging risk, uncustomizable tech stack, governance dependence)
There are a lot of projects that are examining blockchains that are compatible with Ethereum as a way to lessen those imperfections but still utilizing the growing ecosystem of Ethereum to the utmost. However, there are still significant challenges to overcome for the developers as there is no specialized framework to construct such types of blockchains nor a protocol to link them together. It is also the main reason that causes the ecosystem to be fragmented.
This is how
We are grateful to introduce to you all the FLAG Network. This is a protocol and framework that aims to construct and connect Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks.
- Allow users to deploy preset blockchain networks in just ONE-click
- Offer a growing set of modules that can be used for developing custom networks
- Integrate protocols of interoperability for transferring arbitrary messages from or to Ethereum and other blockchain networks
- Focus on modular and optional “security as a service”
- Put forward adaptor modules to enable interoperability for existing blockchain networks
What it offers
The best things of Ethereum and sovereign blockchains are all gathered into FLAG Network as an attractive set of features that is constructed by and for developers.
Dominance in the industry, tech stack, tools, languages, standards, enterprise adoption which are all to be established
Exclusive and dedicated blockchains, scalable consensus algorithms, custom Wasm execution environments
Optional and modular ''security as a service'' which is provided either by Ethereum or by a pool of professional validators
Exclusive and dedicated throughput/resources in combination with fully customizable tech stack, sovereign governance
Primary support for transferring arbitrary messages (such as tokens, contract calls, etc...), providing bridges to external systems
Equal to Web2, “zero-gas” transactions, immediate (deterministic) transaction finality
Similar to Ethereum, no knowledge of protocol level to be required, no token deposits, fees or permissions to be required
Offer extra powerful customizability, extensibility and upgradeability, reduce the time-to-market, and enhance community collaboration